GRATITUDE & BLESSINGS
Posted by mountaintopquilting on Thursday, March 17th, 2011
On this day of traditional blessings I'm am truly grateful for the many blessing is my life.
I am grateful for:
- health and the where-with-all physically to be able to maintain my healthy state
- food (good food) on my table and a nice warm comfy bed to catch my rest each night
- family that loves me
- wonderful caring friends who look after me from near and afar
- the incredible companionship and bond of friendship between me and my puppydog Miso
- work to keep my hands and my brain busy and inspired
- the sense of touch, smell, sight, taste, hearing to truly enjoy all the goodness in the day-to-day routines of my life
- a joyful spirit to greet the beginning and abundance of each day
- more days of sunshine and blue skies than gray skies of rain and snow
- the promise of Spring in the air
May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you. Traditional Irish Blessing
... be bold ...
... be brave ...
... make and share the music of your soul ...
You might also like: